As part of EIU, the Office of Community Engagement (OCE) has the mission to build up and promote ties with the business community. The OCE is also a network between the university and the business community in training, research and development activities. These activities play an important role in collaborating with partners to create value for the community and improve EIU training quality.
- Promoting ties with businesses
- Building and developing relations with strategic partners
- Connecting and developing the alumni network
- Organizing seminars, workshops, career counseling and job placement events
- Connecting businesses
- Organizing seminars, workshops with guest speakers from businesses to update students on practical knowledge
- Supporting Schools/Faculties to implement activities, including internships, business cooperation projects and final year projects for students
- Introducing students to corporate funds or corporate sponsors
- Developing relations with strategic partners
Identifying partners who share the same vision and development directions, building a strategic partnership with them to maximize the resources of both parties.
- Connecting Alumni
Connecting and developing the alumni community of EIU.
- Career counseling for students
Organizing student events: job fairs, career counseling and soft skills seminars to create conditions for students to develop themselves and get future career opportunities.
The Office of Community Engagement (OCE), B5.101, Building B5, Eastern International University, Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province
Phone: 0274 222 0340